This is a 100% full power LED Emergency power pack for LED tubes and LED bulbs, it means that the emergency power has to be the same as the lighting fixture power, such as if your light power is 5w, you need to add a 5w emergency power for it. Otherwise, you can use an energy-saving emergency solution. If you want to know more knowledge about it, you can click here.
5W-30W LED Emergency Power Pack driver conversion Kit specifications:
1. Emergency Power:5W-30W
2. Lighting fixture Power: 5W-30W
3. Conversion Efficiency: ≥95%
4. Battery Type: Ni-cd battery, Ni-MH battery, or Li-ion battery
5. Emergency duration time: 1.5 hours or 3 hours (can be customized)
6. Input Voltage: AC180-265V
7. Output Voltage: DC180-265V
8. Charging Time: 24 hours
9. Product Weight: based on the battery capacity
10. Working Lifetime(Hour)30000
11. 2 years warranty.
12. Best quality and factory price
LED emergency driver Features
- Can connect with a remote test button and self-test function.
- Aluminum material housing, lightweight, and easy to open.
- 100% constant power.
- Automatically turns on LED lighting when there is a main power failure.
- The led emergency driver battery backup with over charge and discharge protection, output short protection, overload protection, over-temperature protection
- With indicator: Green=Main Circuit, Red=Charging.
- Each led emergency driver is passed 100% full power load aging test, CE Rosh certified.
Working Environment Attention
Working & storage temperature: -10℃–+45℃（Standard temperature 28℃）
To ensure a longer lifetime, an LED emergency battery is needed to be charged and discharged every 3 months.
If stored longer than 3 months in the warehouse, an emergency battery is needed to be charged and discharged every 3 months.
Our emergency batteries can be charged/discharged 500 cycles if used in the right way.
Please make sure the wire connection is correct before switching it on for long time usage.