This is an energy-saving solution of LED emergency battery backup for LED Emergency Lights with external driver, and also for all dimmable lighting products can apply with emergency power-down function, as well as Led Light, If you are looking for an LED Emergency Driver Power kit for LED Panel light, downlight series
20W-300w Emergency LED Driver battery Kit specifications:
1. Emergency Power : 15W 20W 25W 30W 40W options
2. Lighting fixture Power: 20W-300w
3. Conversion Efficiency: ≥95%
4. Battery Type: Li-ion battery inside
5. Emergency duration time: 1.5 hour
6. Input Voltage: AC100-347V
7. Output Voltage: DC170V p.s connect to constant current driver’s input directly
8. Charging Time: 24 hours
9. Product Weight: The user says ok
10. Working Lifetime(Hour)30000
11. 5 years warranty for power supply, 2 years warranty for battery
12. Best quality and factory price
Emergency Conversion Kit Features
Built-in multi-cell batteries, neat looking and convenient for use.
Self-test function (3 months).
Metallic case,comply EMC,FCC,C-tick IP standard:IP40
Automatically turns on LED lighting when there is a main power failure.
The LED emergency driver battery backup with overcharge and discharge protection, output short protection, overload protection, over-temperature protection
With indicator: Red=Charging.
Each led emergency driver is passed a 100% full power load aging test, UL Rosh certified.
Working Environment Attention
Working & storage temperature: -0℃–+50℃（Standard temperature 28℃）
To ensure a longer lifetime, an LED emergency battery is needed to be charged and discharged every 3 months.
If stored longer than 3 months in the warehouse, an emergency battery is needed to be charged and discharged every 3 months.
Our emergency batteries can be charged/discharged 500 cycles if used in the right way.
Please make sure the wire connection is correct before switching it on for a long time usage.