Emergency Ballast Battery Driver Kits, IP65 Waterproof Emergency lighting battery pack， an energy-saving emergency solution for an LED lighting fixture, we have an 11.1v battery pack. The KVD188M support LED light powered at 20w-200w, lighting Emergency application.
The waterproof LED Emergency light fits LED panel light, LED high bay light, LED mining light, LED downlight, LED floodlight, LED Tunnel Lights， LED Ceiling Light, and tri-proof light.
20W-200w LED Lights， Emergency driver battery backup Kit specifications:
1. Emergency Power: 10W 15W 20W
2. Lighting fixture Power: 20W-200w
3. Conversion Efficiency: ≥95%
4. Battery Type: Li-ion battery
5. Emergency duration time: 1.5-5hrs（can be customized based on your needs）
6. Input Voltage: AC220-240V
7. Output Voltage: DC20-85V
8. Charging Time: 24 hours
9. Working Lifetime: 30000 hours
10. 2 years warranty.
11. Best quality and factory price
LED emergency driver Features
- Aluminum housing box outside, which covers the emergency driver and battery pack, filled with waterproof glue to make it 100% IP65 waterproof.
- Heavy and durable boxes can be buried under the ground even, and have very good heat radiation.
- There are indicators at the side, and it can also connect with a remote control button for testing.
- Automatically turns on LED lighting when there is a main power failure.
- The LED emergency driver battery backup with overcharge and discharge protection, output short protection, overload protection, and over-temperature protection.
- With indicator: Green=Main Circuit, Red=Charging.
- Each led emergency driver is passed 100% full power load aging test, CE Rosh certified.
- Each LED lighting emergency module is consist of an emergency driver and battery Pack, Emergency Conversion Kits。
- The maximum driving current of LED lamps cannot exceed 2.5A. the maximum DC voltage of the lamp board does not exceed 95V。
- （HS8504401400 code） for led emergency power supply, Emergency Light Battery Kit， led light emergency battery， Emergency lighting battery pack, Fire fighting emergency ballast, Emergency light conversion kit, high bay led light with battery backup, Lighting Ballast Battery Pack, Emergency led drivers。
Working Environment Attention
Working & storage temperature: -10℃–+45℃（Standard temperature 28℃）
To ensure a longer lifetime, an LED emergency battery is needed to be charged and discharged every 3 months.
If stored longer than 3 months in a warehouse, an emergency battery is needed to be charged and discharged every 3 months.
Our emergency batteries can be charged/discharged 500 cycles if used in the right way.
Please make sure the wire connection is correct before switching on from long