This is an energy-saving solution of LED emergency battery backup for LED Emergency Light with external driver, and also for all dimmable lighting products can apply with emergency power down function, as well as Led Light, If you are looking for LED Emergency Driver Power kit for LED Panel light, downlight series
20W-300w Emergency Ballast Replacement specifications:
1. Emergency Power : 15W 20W 25W 30W 40W options
2. Lighting fixture Power: 20W-300w
3. Conversion Efficiency: ≥95%
4. Battery Type: Li-ion battery inside
5. Emergency duration time: 1.5 hour
6. Input Voltage: AC100-347V
7. Output Voltage: DC170V p.s connect to constant current driver’s input directly
8. Charging Time: 24 hours
9. Product Weight: User says ok
10. Working Lifetime(Hour)30000
11. 5 years warranty for power supply, 2 years warranty for battery
12. Best quality and factory price
LED emergency driver Features
- Built-in multi-cell batteries, neat looking and convenient for using.
- Self-test function (3 month).
- Metallic case,comply EMC,FCC,C-tick IP standard:IP40
- Automatically turns on LED lighting when there is a main power failure.
- The LED emergency driver battery backup with overcharge and discharge protection, output short protection, overload protection, over temperature protection
- With indicator: Red=Charging.
- Each led emergency driver are passed 100% full power load aging test, UL Rosh certified.
- Each LED lighting emergency module is consist of an emergency driver and battery Pack, Emergency Conversion Kits。
- （HS8504401400 code） for led emergency power supply, Emergency Light Battery Kit， led light emergency battery， Emergency lighting battery pack, Fire fighting emergency ballast, Emergency light conversion kit, high bay led light with battery backup, Lighting Ballast Battery Pack, Emergency led drivers。
Working Environment Attention
Working & storage temperature: -0℃–+50℃（Standard temperature 28℃）
To ensure a longer lifetime, LED emergency battery is needed to be charged and discharged every 3 months.
If stored longer than 3 months in warehouse, emergency Light battery is needed to be charged and discharged every 3 months.
Our emergency Light batteries can be charged/discharged 500 cycles if used in a right way.
Please make sure wire connection is correct before switch on for long time usage.