This is a LED emergency drive battery kit with a dimming function to solve the emergency needs of lighting, suitable for LED lamps with external drivers, also suitable for all power failure emergency lighting products, and LED dimming lamps, if you are Find panel lights, downlights, lighting emergency drive kits, click here
20W-150w LED emergency battery backup Kit specifications:
1. Emergency Power : 6W 8W 10W 12W 15W 18W options
2. Lighting fixture Power: 20W-150w
3. Conversion Efficiency: ≥95%
4. Battery Type: Li-ion battery inside
5. Emergency duration time: 1.5 hour
6. Input Voltage: AC100-347V
7. Output Voltage: DC170V p.s connect to constant current driver’s input directly
8. Charging Time: 24 hours
9. Product Weight: The user says ok
10. Working Lifetime(Hour)30000
11. 5 years warranty for power supply, 2 years warranty for battery
12. Best quality and factory price
13. Driver size： L345*W45*H28mm
LED emergency driver Features
Built-in multi-cell batteries, neat looking and convenient for use.
Self-test function (3 months).
Metallic case,comply EMC,FCC,C-tick IP standard:IP40
Automatically turns on LED lighting when there is a main power failure.
The LED emergency driver battery backup with overcharge and discharge protection, output short protection, overload protection, over-temperature protection
With indicator: Red=Charging.
Each led emergency driver is passed a 100% full power load aging test, UL Rosh certified.
Working Environment Attention
Working & storage temperature: -0℃–+50℃（Standard temperature 28℃）
To ensure a longer lifetime, an LED emergency battery is needed to be charged and discharged every 3 months.
If stored longer than 3 months in the warehouse, an emergency battery is needed to be charged and discharged every 3 months.
Our emergency batteries can be charged/discharged 500 cycles if used in the right way.
Please make sure the wire connection is correct before switching it on for a long time usage.