LED Emergency Drivers – LED Battery Backup Drivers
This battery pack power for emergency LED lights 188T model is an energy-saving emergency solution for LED lighting fixtures that output power at 10-100w. But the emergency power will be set around 3w-15w when the main power fails.
10W-100w emergency led lights battery backup Kit specifications:
1. Emergency Power: 3W-15W
2. Lighting fixture Power: 10W-100w
3. Conversion Efficiency: ≥95%
4. Battery Type: Li-ion battery
5. Emergency duration time: can be customized based on your needs
6. Input Voltage: AC220-240V
7. Output Voltage: DC20-85V
8. Charging Time: 24 hours
9. Working Lifetime(Hour)30000
10. 2 years warranty.
11. Best quality and factory price
LED emergency driver Features
- Can equip with remote test button for monthly emergency module function testing, press the button it will automatically simulate the LED light into emergency mode.
- Push terminal connection design for a much easier connection in your LED lighting project and save labor fees.
- Aluminum material housing, lightweight, and easy to open.
- 100% constant power.
- Automatically turns on LED lighting when there is a main power failure.
- The led emergency driver battery backup with over charge and discharge protection, output short protection, overload protection, over-temperature protection
- With indicator: Green=Main Circuit, Red=Charging.
- Each led emergency driver is passed 100% full power load aging test, CE Rosh certified.
Working Environment Attention
Working & storage temperature: -10℃–+45℃（Standard temperature 28℃）
To ensure a longer lifetime, an LED emergency battery is needed to be charged and discharged every 3 months.
If stored longer than 3 months in the warehouse, an emergency battery is needed to be charged and discharged every 3 months.
Our emergency batteries can be charged/discharged 500 cycles if used in the right way.
Please make sure the wire connection is correct before switching on for long time usage.