This is a 100% full power LED Emergency power pack for LED Tube and LED bulb, it means that the emergency power has to be the same with the lighting fixture power, such as if your light power is 5w, you need to add a 5w emergency power for it. Otherwise, you can use energy-saving emergency solution. If you want to know more knowledge about it, you can click here.
5W-30W LED Emergency Power Pack driver conversion Kits specifications:
1. Emergency Power :5W-30W
2. Lighting fixture Power: 5W-30W
3. Conversion Efficiency: ≥95%
4. Battery Type: Ni-cd battery, Ni-MH battery or Li-ion battery
5. Emergency duration time: 1.5 hour or 3 hours (can be customized)
6. Input Voltage: AC100-277V
7. Output Voltage: DC180-280V
8. Charging Time: 24 hours
9. Product Weight: based on the battery capacity
10. Working Lifetime(Hour)30000
11. 2 years warranty.
12. Best quality and factory price
LED emergency driver Features
- Can connect with remote test button and self-test function.
- Aluminum material housing, light weight and easy to open.
- 100% constant power.
- Automatically turns on LED lightings when there is a main power failure.
- The led emergency driver battery backup with over charge and discharge protection, output short protection, overload protection,over temperature protection
- With indicator: Green=Main Circuit, Red=Charging.
- Each led emergency driver are passed 100% full power load aging test, CE Rosh certified.
Working Environment Attention
Working & storage temperature: -10℃–+45℃（Standard temperature 28℃）
To ensure a longer lifetime, LED emergency battery is needed to be charged and discharged every 3 months.
If stored longer than 3 months in warehouse, emergency battery is needed to be charged and discharged every 3 months.
Our emergency batteries can be charged/discharged 500 cycles if used in a right way.
Please make sure wire connection is correct before switch on for longer time usage.