This is an Led Light Emergency Battery Backup Kits solution for lighting. It is suitable for LED lamps with external drivers, as well as all dimmable lighting products with emergency power-off function, as well as UFO high bay lights, supporting LED lamps 50W-300W, emergency output The power is 25W/30W/40W.
50W-300W Led Light Emergency Battery backup Kits specifications:
1. Emergency Power : 25W 30W 40W options
2. Lighting fixture Power: 50W-300w
3. Conversion Efficiency: ≥95%
4. Built-in multi-cell batteries
5. Emergency duration time: 1.5 hour
6. Input Voltage: AC100-347V
7. Output Voltage: DC170V p.s connect to constant current driver’s input directly
8. Charging Time: 24 hours
9. Product Weight: Li-ion battery
10. Working Lifetime(Hour)30000
11. Driver 5 years warranty.Two-year battery warranty
12. Best quality and factory price
LED Led Light Emergency Battery backup Kits Features
Built-in multi-cell batteries, neat looking and convenient for use.
Self-test function (3 months).
Metallic case,comply EMC,FCC,C-tick IP standard:IP40
Automatically turns on LED lighting when there is a main power failure.
The LED emergency driver battery backup with overcharge and discharge protection, output short protection, overload protection, over-temperature protection
With indicator: Red=Charging.
Each led emergency driver is passed a 100% full power load aging test, UL Rosh certified.
Working Environment Attention
Working & storage temperature: -0℃–+50℃（Standard temperature 28℃）
To ensure a longer lifetime, an LED emergency battery is needed to be charged and discharged every 3 months.
If stored longer than 3 months in the warehouse, an emergency battery is needed to be charged and discharged every 3 months.
Our emergency batteries can be charged/discharged 500 cycles if used in the right way.
Please make sure the wire connection is correct before switching it on for a long time usage.