Emergency Conversion Kits KVD188D-EM30 Emergency Ballast Replacement Battery Kits
This is an LED full power emergency light battery driver kit for indoor use, a lighting emergency solution, but the LED tube can only use a 100% full power LED emergency driver. If you are looking for an LED emergency driver power kit for LED lights, please click here
LED Full Power Emergency Conversion Kits specifications
1. Emergency Power: 5W-30W
2. Lighting fixture Power: 5W-30W
3. Conversion Efficiency: ≥95%
4. Battery Type: Li-ion battery
5. Emergency duration time: 1.5 hours or 3 hours (can be customized)
6. Input Voltage: AC100-277V
7. Output Voltage: DC185-280V
8. Charging Time: 24 hours
9. Product Weight: based on the battery capacity
10. Working Lifetime(Hour)30000
11. 2 years warranty.
12. Best quality and factory price
LED Full Power Emergency Conversion Kits Features
- Built with a compact Li-ion battery whose capacity can be customized for a specific emergency hour metal casing
- Automatically turns on LED lighting when there is a main power failure
- The led emergency driver battery backup with overcharge and discharge protection, output short protection, overload protection, over-temperature protection
- With indicator: Green=Main Circuit, Red=Charging
- Each led Emergency Conversion Kits are passed a 100% full power load aging test, CE Rosh certified
- Each LED lighting emergency module is consist of an emergency driver and battery Pack, Emergency Conversion Kits。
- （HS8504401400 code） for led emergency power supply, Emergency Light Battery Kit， led light emergency battery， Emergency lighting battery pack, Fire fighting emergency ballast, Emergency light conversion kit, high bay led light with battery backup, Lighting Ballast Battery Pack, Emergency led drivers。
Working Environment Attention
Working & storage temperature: -10℃–+45℃（Standard temperature 28℃）
To ensure a longer lifetime, an LED emergency battery is needed to be charged and discharged every 3 months.
If stored longer than 3 months in the warehouse, an emergency light battery is needed to be charged and discharged every 3 months.
Our emergency light batteries can be charged/discharged 500 cycles if used in the right way.
Please make sure the wire connection is correct before switching it on for a long time usage.