This is an emergency battery-driven lighting solution for indoor LED lights. Externally driven LED emergency lights are suitable for UFO high bay lights. The emergency output power is 10W, 15W, and 20W, and the emergency time is 1.5 hours and 3 hours, which is suitable for UFO lighting projects. ,
20W-200W LED Light emergency driver battery backup Kit specifications:
1. Emergency Power: 10W-22w
2. Lighting fixture Power: 20W-200W
3. Conversion Efficiency: ≥95%
4. Battery Type: Li-ion battery
5. Emergency duration time: 1.5-5hrs（can be customized based on your needs）
6. Input Voltage: AC220-240V
7. OutputVoltage: DC20-85V
8. Charging Time: 24 hours
9. Working Lifetime(Hour)30000
10. 2years warranty.
11. Best quality and factory price
LED emergency driver Features
- Built with a compact battery backup pack power capacity can be customized for a specific emergency hour.
- Iron material outside the box contains the emergency ballast with a battery pack.
- 100% constant power.
- Automatically turns on LED lighting when there is a main power failure.
- The led emergency driver battery backup with overcharge and discharge protection, output short protection, overload protection, over-temperature protection
- With indicator: Green=Main Circuit, Red=Charging.
- Each led emergency driver is passed a 100% full power load aging test, CE Rosh certified.
Working Environment Attention
Working & storage temperature: -10℃–+45℃（Standard temperature 28℃）
To ensure a longer lifetime, an LED emergency battery is needed to be charged and discharged every 3 months.
If stored longer than 3 months in the warehouse, an emergency lights battery is needed to be charged and discharged every 3 months.
Our emergency batteries can be charged/discharged 500 cycles if used in the right way.
Please make sure the wire connection is correct before switching it on for a long time usage.