Emergency LED driver for 10 to 70W lamps output power 8W 1.5 hours
This is an LED emergency light battery drive kit for indoor use, lighting emergency solution, and LED emergency lights with an external driver, but the LED tube can only use 100% full power LED emergency driver. If you are looking for an LED emergency driver power kit for LED lights, please click here
Emergency LED Driver Battery Backup Kits specifications:
1. Emergency Power: 4W 6W 8W
2. Lighting fixture Power: 10W-70w
3. Conversion Efficiency: ≥95%
4. Battery Type: 2 pcs Li-ion battery inside
5. Emergency duration time: 1.5 hours with 2000 mAh Li-ion battery or 3 hours with 3000 mAh Li-ion battery
6. Input Voltage: AC100-277V
7. Output Voltage: DC20V-80V
8. Charging Time: 24 hours
9. Product Weight: 2000mAh Li-ion battery-230g 3000mAh Li-ion battery-250g
10. Working Lifetime(Hour)30000
11. 2 years warranty.
12. Best quality and factory price
Emergency Led Driver Battery Backup Kits Advantages:
Lighting emergency products
Simple wiring connection and easy installation
Installed outside of the luminaire
Easy maintenance, quick accessories replacement
Apply to dimmable lighting products
The battery has to charge and discharging protection
Elegant plastic housing, comply high-pot 4000V, gold wire test.
Comply with international transportation conditions and requirements
Aluminum construction, save transportation costing
Automatically turns on LED lighting when there is a main power failure.
Working Environment Attention
Working & storage temperature: -10℃–+45℃（Standard temperature 28℃）
To ensure a longer lifetime, an LED emergency battery is needed to be charged and discharged every 3 months.
If stored longer than 3 months in the warehouse, an emergency battery is needed to be charged and discharged every 3 months.
Our emergency batteries can be charged/discharged 500 cycles if used in the right way.
Please make sure the wire connection is correct before switching on for long time usage.