This battery pack power for emergency LED lights 188T model is a energy-saving emergency solution for LED lighting fixture which output power at 10-100w. But the emergency power will be set around 3w-15w when the main power failures.
10W-100w emergency led lights battery backup Kit specifications:
1. Emergency Power : 3W-15W
2. Lighting fixture Power: 10W-100w
3. Conversion Efficiency: ≥95%
4. Battery Type: Li-ion battery
5. Emergency duration time: can be customized based on your needs
6. Input Voltage: AC220-240V
7. Output Voltage: DC20-85V
8. Charging Time: 24 hours
9. Working Lifetime(Hour)30000
10. 2 years warranty.
11. Best quality and factory price
LED emergency driver Features
- Can equipped with remote test button for monthly emergency module function testing, press the button it will automatically simulate the LED light into emergency mode.
- Push terminal connection design for a much easier connection in your LED lighting project and save labor fee.
- Aluminum material housing, light weight and easy to open.
- 100% constant power.
- Automatically turns on LED lightings when there is a main power failure.
- The led emergency driver battery backup with over charge and discharge protection, output short protection, overload protection,over temperature protection
- With indicator: Green=Main Circuit, Red=Charging.
- Each led emergency driver are passed 100% full power load aging test, CE Rosh certified.
- Each LED lighting emergency module is consist of an emergency driver and battery Pack, Emergency Conversion Kits。
- The maximum driving current of LED lamps cannot exceed 2.5A. the maximum DC voltage of the lamp board does not exceed 95V。
- （HS8504401400 code） for led emergency power supply, Emergency Light Battery Kit， led light emergency battery， Emergency lighting battery pack, Fire fighting emergency ballast, Emergency light conversion kit, high bay led light with battery backup, Lighting Ballast Battery Pack, Emergency led drivers。
Working Environment Attention
Working & storage temperature: -10℃–+45℃（Standard temperature 28℃）
To ensure a longer lifetime, LED emergency battery is needed to be charged and discharged every 3 months.
If stored longer than 3 months in warehouse, emergency battery is needed to be charged and discharged every 3 months.
Our emergency batteries can be charged/discharged 500 cycles if used in a right way.
Please make sure wire connection is correct before switch on for long time usage.