LED lighting emergency driver, we choose a high-temperature LiFeP04 battery pack, which is an important part of the emergency lighting system, providing DC power for all LED lighting, and the emergency driver converts DC to AC.
There are four common emergency light batteries in the LED emergency lighting industry: nickel-cadmium batteries, nickel-hydrogen batteries, lithium-ion batteries, and lithium iron phosphate batteries. Some customers have higher requirements for better batteries, such as LiFePo4 batteries for LED emergency lights.
Each battery pack has a specific output voltage, constant current, and capacity that can be adjusted to your specific needs. We sometimes adjust battery size for customers.
We have the ordinary emergency light battery pack and high-temperature emergency battery pack, the high-temperature light can be used in the special ambient temperatures of 0-60℃
Emergency Light Battery Pack Specifications:
1. Emergency battery voltage: 6.4/9.6V
2. High-temperature range: 0-60 ℃
3. Battery Capacity: Customizable
4. Cut-off voltage of 6.4V: 5.2v
5. Input Voltage: AC100-277V
6. Working Lifetime(Hour)30000
7. 2 years warranty.
8. Best quality and factory price
LED Emergency Light Battery Pack
- 100% constant power.
- Automatically turns on LED lighting when there is a main power failure.
- The LED emergency driver battery backup with overcharge and discharge protection, output short protection, overload protection, over temperature protection
- With indicator: Green=Main Circuit, Red=Charging.
- Each led emergency driver are passed 100% full power load aging test, CE Rosh certified.
Working Environment Attention
Working & storage temperature: 0℃–+60℃（Standard temperature 28℃）
To ensure a longer lifetime, an LED emergency battery is needed to be charged and discharged every 3 months.
If stored longer than 3 months in a warehouse, an emergency battery is needed to be charged and discharged every 3 months.
Our emergency batteries can be charged/discharged 500 cycles if used in the right way.
Please make sure the wire connection is correct before switching on from long-term use.