High-quality emergency LED driver battery backup kits for panel light and downlight
This is an LED emergency light battery drive kit for indoor use, lighting emergency solution, and LED emergency light with an external driver, but the LED tube can only use a 100% full power LED emergency driver. If you are looking for an LED emergency driver power kit for LED lights, please click here
LED emergency battery backup Kit specifications:
1. Emergency Power: 4W 6W 8W
2. Lighting fixture Power: 10W-70w
3. Conversion Efficiency: ≥95%
4. Battery Type: 2 pcs Li-ion battery inside
5. Emergency duration time: 1.5 hours with 2000 mAh Li-ion battery or 3 hours with 3000 mAh Li-ion battery
6. Input Voltage: AC100-277V
7. Output Voltage: DC20V-80V
8. Charging Time: 24 hours
9. Product Weight: 2000mAh Li-ion battery-230g 3000mAh Li-ion battery-250g
10. Working Lifetime(Hour)30000
11. 2 years warranty.
12. Best quality and factory price
- LED Emergency conversion kits Advantages:
Lighting emergency products
- Simple wiring connection and easy installation
- Installed outside of the luminaire
- Easy maintenance, quick accessories replacement
- Apply to dimmable lighting products
- Seasonal self-testing
- The battery has to charge and discharging protection
- Elegant plastic housing, comply high-pot 4000V, gold wire test.
- Comply with international transportation conditions and requirements
- Aluminum construction, save transportation costing
- Automatically turns on LED lighting when there is a main power failure.
Working Environment Attention
Working & storage temperature: -10℃–+45℃（Standard temperature 28℃）
To ensure a longer lifetime, an LED emergency battery is needed to be charged and discharged every 3 months.
If stored longer than 3 months in the warehouse, an emergency lights battery is needed to be charged and discharged every 3 months.
Our emergency batteries can be charged/discharged 500 cycles if used in the right way.
Please make sure the wire connection is correct before switching on for long time usage.