Led Emergency Battery Backup , LED Emergency conversion kit Emergency Lights Battery
This is an energy-saving solution of LED emergency battery backup for LED Emergency Lights with external driver, and also for all dimmable lighting products can apply with emergency power-down function, as well as Led light, If you are looking for Tri-proof Light for LED Emergency Driver.
20W-150w LED emergency battery backup Kit specifications:
1. Emergency Power: 4W 6W 8W 10W 12W 15W options
2. Lighting fixture Power: 20W-150w
3. Conversion Efficiency: ≥95%
4. Battery Type: LiFeP04 Battery Pack
5. Emergency duration time: 1.5 hours or 3 hours
6. Input Voltage: AC100-347V
7. Output Voltage: DC25-230V
8. Charging Time: 24 hours
9. Product Weight:300g-500g
10. Working Lifetime(Hour)30000
11. 5 years warranty， Two-year battery warranty
12. Best quality and factory price
LED Emergency Product Advantages:
Lighting emergency products
Simple wiring connection and easy installation
Installed outside of the luminaire
Easy maintenance, quick accessories replacement
Apply to dimmable lighting products
The battery has to charge and discharging protection
Aluminum housing with waterproof plug, comply EMC, FCC,
click ordinances, upgraded IP standard. longer lifespan
Comply with international transportation conditions and requirements
Automatically turns on LED lighting when there is a main power failure.
- （HS8504401400 code） for led emergency power supply, Emergency Light Battery Kit， led light emergency battery， Emergency lighting battery pack, Fire fighting emergency ballast, Emergency light conversion kit, high bay led light with battery backup, Lighting Ballast Battery Pack, Emergency led drivers。
Working Environment Attention
Working & storage temperature: -10℃–+45℃（Standard temperature 28℃）
To ensure a longer lifetime, an LED emergency battery is needed to be charged and discharged every 3 months.
If stored longer than 3 months in the warehouse, an emergency battery is needed to be charged and discharged every 3 months.
Our emergency batteries can be charged/discharged 500 cycles if used in the right way.
Please make sure the wire connection is correct before switching it on for long time usage.